Types of Business Loans for Manufacturers
$5,000 to $1,000,000
Need to Finance or Lease New Equipment for your Manufacturing Company?
Up to $1,000,000
APPLYING FOR A MANUFACTURING BUSINESS LOAN IS EASIER THAN YOU MAY THINK
iCapital Funding’s mission is to provide small businesses throughout the United States easy access to working capital so they can focus on business growth. The lending landscape can be quite intimidating but clients benefit from iCapital’s many years of experience working with Small Business owners. We take time to understand each of our clients’ specific funding needs and we provide the best options available. Our streamlined application process allows clients to receive an offer within hours of submitting an application and upon approval can receive funds within 24 hour
Manufacturing Business Loans Checklist
Operating a manufacturing business in the post-Covid era has added many new challenges for business owners. Supply chains are experiencing the biggest disruption in over 80 years due to the implications of the pandemic. Manufacturing companies are facing raw materials shortages, delays in shipping, and hyperinflation in the cost of basic materials. Distribution channels have changed drastically as many distributors and retailers have altered their business models or have gone out of business. To survive, manufacturing companies will need to work fast to replace failed or weakening distribution channels.
This will require adjusting logistics metrics to adapt to changing demand trends and fulfillment requirements. Taking advantage of new technologies and capabilities in physical infrastructure can help you navigate and succeed in this new environment. A manufacturing business loan can help your company to adjust to the changing economy.
Engage New Suppliers and Vendors
- Manufacturing loans can help you establish new supply chain relationships
- Use loan proceeds to establish new supply chain resources for your manufacturing company
Strengthen Your Supply Chain and Purchasing Power
- Paying cash and buying in advance can be a powerful incentive for vendor discounts while lowering costs
- Using a manufacturing business loan to prepay or buy in bulk can assure that you have enough basic materials to withstand future supply-chain disruptions
Attract and Retain Manufacturing Staff
- Maintaining qualified staff is one of the biggest challenges for manufacturers
- A manufacturing business loan can give you the edge in attracting and retaining key manufacturing plant staff
Maintaining Manufacturing Equipment
- Maintaining state-of-the-art, new manufacturing equipment can be a real asset in quality and productivity
- Manufacturing equipment leasing is a smart way to preserve capital while staying competitive
Possibilities for your business
iCAPITAL IS A LEADER IN MANUFACTURING BUSINESS LOANS AND FUNDING
Manufacturing Business Loan Resources
The iCapital Businesss Loan Insider blog is full of timely articles that will help you understand some of the challenges faced by many manufacturers like yourself. From new programs for manufacturing business loans to emerging trends, technology, and regulation, iCapital is engaged in the business of manufacturing ownership at many levels.
If you have a story idea you would like to share or want us to cover a specific topic such as manufacturing business funding, manufacturing plant operations, or warehousing, let us know and we will try to add it to an upcoming article or social media post.