About iCapital Funding
iCapital Funding is a privately held financial solutions company offering alternative revenue-based financing for small businesses nationwide who cannot secure funding through traditional means. We are passionate about helping America’s small business owners who have been left out of the traditional banking system. By leveraging the latest technology, we provide working capital to businesses across the nation.
Our company focuses on supporting our employees by providing comprehensive new hire sales training and advanced sales training courses for tenured funding specialists. Once you master your craft, step up and start your own team and lead them to greatness! We are looking to expand our family quickly, so now is the time to join our company and quickly move up the ladder!
· Make outbound calls to a variety of business owners all over the country about their business finance needs and how different types of loans can meet their goals
· Demonstrate a strong ability to close the deal while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
· Use industry leading technology to complete credit applications, execute digital legal contracts, collect, and organize loan documents and manage your own book of business
· Build exceptional relationships with business owners and develop trust to understand their financial needs. They look to us to provide solutions to their problems; we need to be an expert able to provide sound advice
Attributes we are seeking in our next hire:
· Minimum 2-5 years of B2B sales experience with a track record of success, achieving sales goals and quotas
· Ability to build relationships and adapt to audiences over the phone
· Motivation – we want self-starters seeking the challenge, opportunity, and reward of joining a high-growth company
· Confidence, with the ability to control the conversation, listen to and identify the customer’s pain, build rapport and trust with the customer
· Technology Proficient- Typing and talking at the same time, CRM experience, Adobe
· Positive Attitude- someone who can overcome recent customer rejection while going into a new sale
· Highly Organized- You may have up to 40 accounts or more at any given time to work with, while taking new customers in each day
What we provide:
· Hot Leads
· We’re casual in appearance, but aggressive in our commitment to find capital to fuel America’s small businesses
· Comprehensive New Hire Sales Training
· Ongoing sales training and support
· Competitive base salary, Commission plus incentives, and optional health benefits
· Career growth opportunities- How quickly do you want to build your own sales team?